Get A Sexier Butt With Butt Implants
Everyone wants a sexier butt. Whether it’s Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez or Nicki Minaj, curvaceous butts are synonymous with beauty and sex appeal. “Butt implants have been on the rise as we see more women searching for a figure that is bold, sexy and voluminous,” said Dr. Ali Adibfar, the medical director of one of the best medical spas in Toronto. “There are many reasons why someone would want to enhance their buttocks, but the common theme is that they are searching for a more youthful shape and size that redefines their appearance.”
While a healthy diet and targeted exercises like squats can help improve your appearance, shape and figure, sometimes it just doesn’t cut it. You might be stuck in a rut when it comes to getting that sexier butt. Maybe you’ve hit a plateau. “Buttock implants offer a safe, permanent solution that can give you the exact shape and size you’ve always wanted,” said Dr. Adibfar, one of Toronto’s best plastic surgeons.
Want a Sexier Butt? Here’s Why You May Want to Consider a Butt Implant
Women may be unhappy with their buttocks for many reasons. It could be related to genetics, age or excessive weight loss. If you are unhappy with the size and shape of your butt, there is a solution. “Many of the women who visit our Yorkville plastic surgery clinic complain that their butt is flat or lacks volume,” explains Dr. Adibfar. “This can have a significant impact on their confidence and overall beauty.”
Some of the most common reasons why women undergo butt implants include:
- A desire for a larger, fuller butt that accentuates their beauty
- A disproportionate figure
- A “flat” butt
- A poorly shaped posterior
Who’s an Ideal Candidate for a Butt Implant?
Are you tired of looking in the mirror and not seeing the curves you want? Are you tired of working out and not seeing the results you’re hoping for? If you’re unhappy with the size or shape of your butt, a butt implant procedure might be the best solution to enhance your figure. But is it the right surgery for you
While you have to be in good health to undergo a butt implant procedure, ideal candidates who want a fuller butt typically have:
- Minimal curves
- Very little projection, which often causes clothes to “drape” off of them
- Limited fat for a fat transfer procedure
- Imbalanced or unharmonized proportions
- Realistic expectations
Not sure if a butt implant is the right fit for you? The best thing you can do is contact us to set up an initial consultation.
Are Butt Implants Performed Alone?
Butt implants are a great way to redefine a person’s shape and appearance. But there are complimentary procedures that can deliver more benefits and enhance the butt implant results. “Many of the patients we work with who get butt implants will also opt for other procedures to help them reach the look they’re trying to achieve,” said Dr. Adbifar. “This can include fat grafting for added volume and shape or liposuction to help sculpt the thighs and waist.”
During the consultation phase, we’ll review your needs, expectations and body in-depth. We can recommend other plastic surgery procedures that are in line with your goals and can actually deliver a more beautiful shape, figure and appearance. “We invest a lot of time in listening to your needs, desired goals and expectations,” explains Dr. Adibfar. “This consultative phase is a great opportunity for us to get to know you, for you to ask questions and for you to get to know the team who will be helping you reach your beauty goals.”
If I Want a Sexier Butt, What Can I Expect From a Butt Implant Procedure?
While it sounds pretty straight forward, there can be some confusion about what’s actually involved in this common plastic surgery procedure.
Here are some interesting things you might want to know before you choose this augmentation procedure:
- It’s typically performed under general anesthesia.
- The implant can be placed under the muscles, inside the muscles or over the muscles depending on your body, needs and safety. We’ll select the best placement to create a harmonized, natural appearance.
- The implant size and shape can be completely tailored to your body’s proportions, desired volume and ideal shape.
- The incision can be placed in several different locations. We’ll determine the best one to reduce the appearance of scars.
- The implants are placed above the location that you sit on so you don’t actually sit on the implants.
- You can usually go home right after your procedure. But our recovery rooms are great to help you rest and relax immediately after the surgery is completed.
- Dr. Ali Adibfar will personally monitor your recovery to ensure you have the best results and most comfortable recuperation possible.
- Bruising, swelling and slight discomfort is very natural and will subside over the first few weeks after the surgery is performed.
- You’ll have to avoid strenuous activities for about 4-6 weeks.
- Recovery can be difficult as there is a lot of restrictions to ensure the results are natural and your body recuperates safely. This requires a lot of commitment on your part.
- The procedure typically takes between 2-3 hours, but could be more if you choose other complimentary procedures.
- Following our detailed post-surgery recovery instructions is key in making sure your results are beautiful, long-lasting and safe.
The Bottom Line
Many women are in search of a full, youthful and sexier butt. It’s a part of the body that is such a big part of a woman’s beauty. Whether you want a more pronounced butt, more volume or just want a more harmonized shape, butt implants can deliver incredible results. Your beauty goals are within your reach and we’re here to make them a reality.